Digital Marketing is the stuff of legend! It’s the building foundations to your online presence as business, musician, or voice. It’s our second life, yet this digital self-incarnation is directly associated with our physical lives. So naturally, as you take care of your life, or presents tangibly, it’s would behoove any to manage their digital representation.
That’s where I would come in but, naturally being that your online life is in my hands, immediately you should be cautious of me. Am I in it for the output crunching numbers, or am I in it for outcome make your brand sustainable. Well here is the harsh truth, there is just to many companies out there doing what you already do. There’s big business dominating the market as we know it. So what is the solution, if there even is a solution? It’s simple, while big businesses tend to maintain a reputation for being making their customers feel like just a number, you have just the right clientele and the right resources to manage a more personable persona. My job as a digital marketing specialist is to manage that persona for you directly focusing on making your brand a statement. By managing your S.E.O. and S.E.M. through popular search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo, while managing your social media presence, my job would be truly empowering to you and to your brand.Here are my top 5 reasons why having a digital marketing strategy is just plain smart for any website:
1. You know your target market: It’s best practice to become familiar with your target audience. The key is to focus your site around that with your S.E.O. and pinpoint the focus of your brand. According to Internet Live Stats, in 2015, there’s a whopping 3.1 billion recorded internet users in the world. Since then, the numbers have grown 7.5 % calculating, in 2016, at a whopping 3.4 billion. (See full article HERE!)
This is a great thing! It’s nothing to be intimidated about. We in the online world embrace the many. It just simply means more opportunity with easy accessibility. However, it also means more work and more planning. You can not just attack the market. You must know your target market and focus your brand towards it.
2. First impression branding: It’s like that old saying, “First impression is the last impression!” A website can make your business, but it can also be your business. This is where a carefully generated Value Proposition comes into place. It is why I stress the need to properly market yourself from the start. Don’t just slap a site on the web, be impressive ecstatically and strategically. Give your site an impressive launch into your target market.
3. You control your brand: How great is it to properly manage and maintain your sales and audience. This is the benefit of digital marketing. We think of think of the best we to exploit your brand driving in structured sales from and structured audience.
4. You maintain direction and focus: A digital marketing strategy plan governs the direction of your brand. It gives your brand the necessary focus which untimely grows your brand to stand the test of time.
5. You secure your legacy: Everyone wants the ability to have a long-standing company. This is, in my opinion, one of the major qualities of have your brand strategically placed and not just slapped on the web.
Digital Marketing is the underbelly of web design and the direct imaging of you. The key is to be vain, and while this can be labeled as egocentric and self-indulgent worldwide, online the goal is just that. So, digital marketing must come as a package with web development. The job is not complete without the package, and manage your presence prior to your website’s launch is mandatory; moreover, it’s just plain smart.